Wellbeing Strategy: The Essential Guide
Discover how to develop a wellbeing strategy tailored to the needs of your organisation.
For over 15 years, The Wellbeing Project has been working with organisations around the world to create healthy workplace cultures.
In this comprehensive guide Senior Business Psychologist, Sandra Ordel, shares what we have learnt about successful wellbeing strategy development.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What employee wellbeing is and why it matters
- How to build the business case for employee wellbeing
- Who has a role to play in developing and executing your strategy
- The 8 stages of wellbeing strategy development
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
WHO WE WORK WITH